|When:||Back to Calendar May 2, 2017 @ 1:00 pm – June 6, 2017 @ 2:00 pm||Where:||Phone
- PCP- Person-Centered Planning
- PATH- Planning Alternative Tomorrows with Hope
- MAP- Making Action Plans
If you are a parent of a person with a disability, or able in their own way, you need to get ready for the next step of their lives. This class is about Person-Centered Planning, IEP goals, Customized Employment, and Case Management. Let’s make a plan, get things in order, and take action! Don’t get caught unprepared!
This 6-week course will guide you through:
- Person-Centered Planning, PATHs, MAPs, IEP Goals, Customized Employment and Case Management
- Organizing a to-do list
- Breaking it down to manageable steps
- Taking action-steps to finish your list
- Identifying a Plan
What you will walk away with:
- New Goals and Intentions
- Identify your Needs and the Resources available
- Prioritize and Clarify your projects and tasks
- Create your Action Steps
- An understanding of your role in the system
The 6-Week “Parents Intro to Person-Centered Planning” is a weekly 1-hour tele-class at 1pm CST starting May 2, 2017.
6-Week Teleseminar fee: $450.00
Sign up for this excellent program by clicking the button below.
Do you have family members who would also benefit from attending? Here is our policy:
One person in your IMMEDIATE family may attend at no charge.
Any other IMMEDIATE family members may attend for half price.
If you would like to register a family member at half price, please email TeriSteinberg@PlanABetterFuture.com and provide the name of the class, the start date, and the name(s) and email(s) of the extra person (or people.) We will invoice you for the balance. Additional people must be attending the same class as you.
Refunds only until the class starts. After it starts, no refunds.